I am committed to facilitating the practice of Mindfulness, through personal practice, service and teaching. With the aim to help empower my local community to thrive and protect their mental health and wellbeing through the use of Mindfulness.
My values are commitment, honesty and adaptability which I use to serve my community, nationally and internationally with exceptional accredited online courses.
My teaching is secular but not necessarily without individual spiritual meaning, person-dependent. The material I use is evidence-based and I work under supervision and in accordance with 'good practice' guidelines.
My work in groups and one to one is intuitive and I work at the pace of the person I am working with and their needs will always be put first.
- Employee Well-being Packages
- Mindfulness Sessions
- Meditation Guidance
- 8-Week One to One Mindfulness
- Online Courses
Who It Suits
- General Public
- Small Businesses
- Medium Businesses
- Support Groups
- International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- Mindfulness Teachers Register
- Society of Holistic Therapists and Coaches
- Reg. of Ind. General & Holistic Therapists
- The Complementary Medical Association