Mindfulness Now 8-Week Wellbeing Course
Monday, Feb 4, 2019
6:00pm – 8:00pm
This 8-Week Mindfulness Now Wellbeing Course covers
The ‘Mindfulness Now’ programme, which integrates key elements of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).Which bring the art and science of mindfulness meditation together with evidence-based healing and wellbeing.
- History of mindfulness and mindfulness meditation
- Mindfulness meditation – seated, lying and movement based
- Attitudinal Basis (7 Attitudes – Kabat-Zinn)
- 3 stage breathing space (hourglass)
- Body Scan
- Breath and body awareness
- Mindfulness in wellbeing
What can Mindfulness do for you?
- enhances focus and attention
- improves confidence
- enhances creativity
- increases self-awareness and the awareness of others
- raises levels of resilience and emotional intelligence
- strengthens cognitive effectiveness
- become more active listeners
- be more emotionally aware
- communicate more effectively
- have clarity of thought
- focus more precisely
- empathise more easily
- have a superior level of wellbeing
This course takes place at Northorpe Hall between 6pm and 8pm on Monday evenings and will last 8 weeks. There is a concession for early bird tickets.
Louise Dawn Coaching has been recognised as a Centre of Excellence by The Complementary Medical Association (The CMA). This means that we are proud to say that we hold full Training School Membership of The Complementary Medical Association. This Membership is highly prestigious, and it demonstrates our commitment to the very highest standards of excellence in training courses – and our dedication to supporting you, as our Student.
There is a certificate of completion for all participants
Northorpe Hall , 53 Northorpe Lane
Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF14 0QL