hat can I tell you about me? I’m a mother of two extremely handsome sons, foster carer to a beautiful young lady. I am empathetic and intuitive and this is how my work is achieved. My passion began as a journey out of depression and led me here, to my own business and to teaching and coaching.
I’ve worked with women from all different backgrounds, and from all over the world, guiding them to realising their potential and learning to love themselves and most importantly, put themselves first.
If you would like to join my Facebook group you are very welcome. Or if you’d like further assistance or to learn more take a look at the courses and workshops I offer.
- Centre of Excellence: Mindfulness Diploma (Distinction)
- Online Academies: Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Based Therapy Dip. (Reg No. OA155898)
- The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology: Mindfulness Practitioner (Levels 1,2,3 & Master)
- Skillful Mind: Meditation Leader
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Cert. In Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Centre of Excellence: Diet & Nutritional Advisor Diploma
- Online Academies: Conflict Management (Distinction) Reg No: OA155898
- Online Academies: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Diploma (Distinction) Reg No OA155898
- Online Academies: Medicinal Herbs Diploma (Distinction) Reg No OA155898
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT COURSES COMPLETED
- Managing Conflict & Difficult Behaviour
- Time Management
- How to Run a Meditation Class
- The Practice of Jhana Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation; The Science & Practice
- Mindfulness & Neuroplasticity